Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting Ready

This week I took Hannah to get her clothes and supplies for back to school.





She is ready as she'll ever be. Her day back is Tuesday. She has been getting up early to run but has been coming home and going back to sleep. I hope she makes it through out the school day.

Colton and his friend, Jonathan, went to their college to get books.




When he enrolled, he paid $5 to have his books pulled and ready for him when the time came. They print his schedule and put everything in the reusable bag. Beats standing in line.

We have 2 more days of having Colton with us under our wing. I'll be able to go Saturday to help move him to Ada. Hannah was suppose to run Saturday but her coach decided not to go. I'm nervous for him and excited. And I'll have a box of tissue in the truck for the ride home.

Until next time ~ Stacy

No comments :